In My Neighborhood in 43221>Question Details

ella.drauglis, Other/Just Looking in Columbus, OH

http://www.trulia.com/property/map/3015228319-1582-Doone-Rd-Columbus-OH-43221#location_reviews_module - comment on the 'review' - all true BUT 'the

Asked by ella.drauglis, Columbus, OH Sat Dec 3, 2011

same family has cared for this house since it was built' - that is a lie, why write an outright lie? My family had this house for 35 years, not since it was built, and not since 2002. The house has been much improved by the current owners. I see no point in writing a lie about it being in the same family.

Answers

6
Perhaps then it was a misunderstanding, rather than deliberately telling something that wasn't true. Maybe "L Wolf" had thought that it had been the same for all those years.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 4, 2011
What's wierd is that LWolf is listed as a "home buyer." Maybe L can shed some light on this....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 4, 2011
according to your link,( http://www.trulia.com/voices/profile/Home_Buyer-Upper_Arling… ) the "comment" or description was posted by Lwolf1, a trulia user.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
Hi, thank you for your answers. It's a great house and a great neighborhood. I often wonder that once of the children didn't want to move back there ourselves, but we had all long departed for other cities by then. I would certainly encourage anyone to buy the house. I just thought it was odd that there was this 'review' stating that the same family had looked after the house since it was built in 1958. It's a great house, great area. There is no need to make a false statement about it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011
Ellla, you should contact the listing agent directly and express your concerns. Again, your link doesn't work.....so I can't make any direct comments.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011
I am really curious about this. I have not been able to find the "review" you reference. Advertising should be truthful.
I remember when your family lived in the house and when it was sold that time. It has now changed hands 3 times since then. I represented buyers who wrote an offer on it the last time it was for sale. They didn't buy it. I can tell you there was no representation by the listing agent that the then owners were related to you, or that they had been long term owners. It's pretty easy to check property records so it would really be a stupid thing to lie about.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 3, 2011