In My Neighborhood in 18015>Question Details

Yuba, Renter in Bethlehem, PA

how safe is the area? is there any day care center for toddlers?

Asked by Yuba, Bethlehem, PA Thu Jun 2, 2011

Answers

3
Gillian Peterson’s answer
Hi Yuba,
Laura provided you with A great link for more information regarding your questions. Unfortunately, in this day and age, crime is everywhere, and we have to be sure to find the answers to these questions ourselves. Why not take a day trip Bethlehem and see what you think? Musikfest is a great event held there each year. Try to visit the fest in the near future! Northampton county has plenty of day cares to chose from. I know it's scary, my son has been with his first day care for a few months now, has finally adjusted and they are now closing, so I know how important finding a good one can be. Wish I would have known they would soon shut their doors for good, before I signed up! If you need any professional real estate assistant, I'd be happy to help!
Hello Yuba,
Here is a link to crime data, schools, housing, and a lot of other information about Bethlehem:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Bethlehem-Pennsylvania.html

Hope you find this useful.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 2, 2011
When it comes to any safety concerns, for accurate information do contact the local authorities and ask all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand; as for day care consider a Google search, ask anyone who lives in the area, etc.