Paul, Home Buyer in 94555

how much u can rent 3br 1 bath house in northgate area in sacramento.?

Asked by Paul, 94555 Wed Jan 12, 2011

Answers

4
Jim Walker’s answer
For example, I have a renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath, indoor laundry1 house with a detached one car garage, available at $1200 per month one zip code over from you.

I agree with James L. one range of price could be about $900 to $1250 for a 3/1, if more you might be getting a 2nd bath, a two car garage, an indoor laundry, a fireplace or some other upgrade amenity.
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
You can expect to pay anywhere from $900-1250 depending on age and other factors. Search Craigslist to get an idea of whats out there.
the rental price vary by areas and amenities. Your best bet is to go to some of the property management websites and look up their rental surveys. most are listed by zip codes, whether they take pets, smoking and some basic information. Another site to check is the Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment website as it lists what they have property owners renting properties for. As the SHR watches very closely to rent the properties at market value, I find it a pretty good source of rental pricing information. (Of course, you can only rent those units if you qualify for Section 8 assistance... but if you are actually a buyer, i assume you're checking for pricing because you are planning to be, or are a landlord)
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com
Hi Paul. You may want to check http://www.rentometer.com where you can type in an address and it will tell you what rental prices are in that area. Since your profile indicates you are a buyer I was wondering whether you have thought about buying instead of renting. In that area you can buy a house for around $125,000 or even less and your monthly house payment would be less than what you'd have to pay in rent. Just some food for thought.

Ute Ferdig
Broker-Owner
Ferdig Real Estate Solutions
916-751-1267
Ute Ferdig -…, Real Estate Pro in Newcastle, CA