In My Neighborhood in 11003>Question Details

Elsie Fenelon, Home Buyer in Valley Stream, NY

how kiefer ave in elmont, it a good area to live?

Asked by Elsie Fenelon, Valley Stream, NY Sat Sep 22, 2012

Answers

3
De Vonte Williamson’s answer
First and foremost, I commend you in your decision to buying a home. It is an excellent time to do so. Home prices are still relatively low, and interest rates are at historic lows. Try talking to neighbors, checking out crime statistics with the local police department, etc. A licensee cannot comment on the "desirability" of a particular neighborhood and/or development.

The best advice I could give you is to drive around and get a feel for yourself.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you the best of luck,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
HI Elsie: Steering is a No No, for realtors. Choose a few areas of your liking, and with your house criteria ( how many Bdr's, / Bth's, price range, etc., ) we can then view few homes and you will start to have a better idea on what is a good areas to live.

Its a buyer's market, with low mortgage rates, - Its a great combination for buyer, so get moving!

Good Luck !

Joseph Asaro, ABR, CBR

NYS Real Estate Agent

Century21AA Realty

Cell 516. 410. 5818
Good area to live is subjective--therefore visit a neighborhood several times to get a sense of belonging; check out area statistics, real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods.