Terry.bryson, Home Buyer in Oklahoma City, OK

how is the crime in this area?

Asked by Terry.bryson, Oklahoma City, OK Sun May 22, 2011

Answers

8
Hi Terry:

Go to http://www.crimereports.com/ and plug in any address you wish to check out crime rates. If you are looking for a home or for further help, email me at Jenn@JenniferSellsOklahoma.com or call (405) 625-1576.

Jennifer Henning
REALTOR | GREEN Designee
[p] 405.625.1576
[e] Jenn@JenniferSellsOklahoma.com
In addition to the other suggestions you can go to http://www.felonspy.com and put in the address of the property you are considering to purchase. It will show you who/where/what an individual has been charged.
Peggy Gist, REALTOR
There are many websites to look at when researching crime. Check those out and drive through the neighborhood at various times. A realtor may tell you that the crime rate isn't bad, but then you will be unhappy if something happens. That is why we don't do the research into crime statistics.

If you would like to visit with me regarding your home search, I can be be reached at 405-808-7922.
Hi Terry,

Here's the link to Crime Tracker. It will give you the latest crime reports for the areas that you enter. http://www2.news9.com/crimetracker/okc/

Please give me a call if you are in the market for a new home or are interested in selling your home. I'll be glad to help.

Bridgett Wells

651-9320
bridgettwells@kw.com
The best place to check is the county Sheriff's web site for this information:
Thank You
John Phillips
Re Max Preferred Properties
405 413 0791
You can check out the police and sheriff's websites for this. If you have children, I would pay attention to the sex offender's site a well.

Karen Moseley
EXIT
650-3548
A licensed agent is unable to give an opinion of crime in an area, however we can direct you to websites that can give you specific info on crimes committed using a specific address. News channel 9 has a great site.

Russell Benson, Prudential Alliance Realty
you should have many sources for that infomation. Your Agents is a good source, but I would recomend knocking on a few doors in your prospective neighborhood, introducing yourself and asking them about where they live. This will uncover many thing for you, including whether you want those people as neighbors. The local police department will answer your questions too and they will be honest. good luck.