In My Neighborhood in 21078>Question Details

Sonia rozelle, Renter in Savannah, GA

how is the colleges and high schools?

Asked by Sonia rozelle, Savannah, GA Mon Dec 10, 2012

Answers

4
Contact with local agent. She\HE will be able to check for you what school property related by using MRIS.. you also can check reviews and rating by using online web as graeatschools.com or visit MarylandPropertyOnline.con > school info. THANKS
Hi Sonia,

I am an agent local to Havre de Grace, born and raised in Havre de Grace, MD. It is a wonderful historic city on the bay! For school information you can visit my website and research each school. Here is the link:

http://chriskirkendall.com/RealtorWebPage?template=embed&…

Public Schools include 2 elementary schools (Havre de Grace Elementary, Meadowvale Elementary) 1 middle school (Havre de Grace Middle School) and 1 high school (Havre de Grace High School). If you have any other questions or would like specific information, feel free to contact me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Where, in order to find out about schools you need to have an area of interest or a particular property in mind to first find out which schools this home feeds into, and then you need to do your research by
either visiting the schools, and or read the school reports on the internet, and remember each students needs are different so as a parent you need to make those decisions.

By the way Realtors cannot tell you that one school is better or not as good as another, as this may be interpreted as steering buyers out of or into a certain area, which is against the law. You can find
school reports and college information on the internet and do your research that way, a local Realtor may be of assistance in providing you with specific school report sites.

Good Luck
I hope this helps...

Most Sincerely yours,
Edith
YourRealtor4Life and your Chicago
and Northern Illinois and RElocation Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
@Properties North Shore
Edith speaks French, German, Spanish & more
Get to know Edith and her Service her website is
http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com