In My Neighborhood in 37128>Question Details

Lynne Dugay, Home Buyer in Murfreesboro, TN

how is it there ?? are people friendly ??

Asked by Lynne Dugay, Murfreesboro, TN Tue Mar 6, 2012

Answers

6
A great community to live and work.

Brian Clark
615.663.1884
sellwithbrianclark@gmail.com
This darling little 1 bedroom, 1 bath house with office loft, maintenance free, home sits on a small hill overlooking the Sequatchie River, and the old Historic Litton Mill Site. Small Organic Garden with beautiful Mountain Views to the South and North. A Rock Lined Path that Circles the Property, with Sitting Area to Enjoy the Country Life! Sit and Rest your eyes on the Mountains, while listening to the Sequatchie River.

This home is in Nine Mile, TN and is located in a Great Neighborhood and has a Fantastic Floor Plan and views! Built in 2007, this home still looks brand new and offers a Spacious Family Room with recessed lighting. The attractive Kitchen boasts gleaming oak cabinets, sleek black appliances, a pantry! Master Suite has a large closet with shelving. Additional upgraded features include large, bright windows, hardwood looking vinyl flooring throughout, textured ceilings and walls - just to name a few. This home has great curb appeal with a friendly front porch and a beautiful screen-in porch with a lovely river view and is convenient for grilling out or relaxing while you watch the kids play in the large yard. You will enjoy the easily maintained vinyl exterior, as well as the convenient location just 30 minutes from I-40, restaurants and shopping.

TWO houses for the price of ONE, the 480 sq ft. artist Studio is heated and has A/C, nice little shower, well insulated and ready to move in to. Could be used as a Mother in Law, or as Extra Rental income!

Please Call Angie or Bob McFate today for more information and your personal tour!! 423-533-4225. This one in a lifetime opportunity will not last LONG! -
This area is one of the best in the South! I've lived in lots of places in my life, including Europe, but Middle Tennessee is #1!
I have lived here for 42 years and sold real estate here for 18 years......it is the greatest community in Middle Tennessee! The nicest folks around and greatest place to live. Check it out at http://www.johncjones.com
Web Reference: http://www.johncjones.com
You will LOVE it here!!!! Very friendly people!
If you are looking to buy a home here, I would love to help! I am a local Realtor.
I can also answer any questions tou might have about the area.
Jessica King
Exit Realty: 615-220-0700
Jessicakingteam@gmail.com
yes the people are very friendly in the Rutherford County area, you will definitely love it here
Web Reference: http://www.sukeeta.com