Pamela Johns…, Home Buyer in Richmond, VA

how far is the carolina medical center unversity at?

Asked by Pamela Johnson, Richmond, VA Mon Oct 3, 2011

Coming out of Withrow Downs you would make a right turn on 29 aka Tryon. You want to be driving away from the Charlotte Motor Speedway. It's only about 4 miles to get to CMC University which will be on the left. 10 min drive. Are you moving down from VA? I grew up in Silver Spring MD and love Charlotte! My office is only a couple miles away from Withrow Downs so I'd love to help you find a home in that community or any other that matches your needs. Shoot me an email or call 704-906-6447.
CMC University is 3.6 miles 6 minutes away from the Withrow Downs entry monuments on Wednesbury Dr. (link below) Do you want more information or do you need to see inside a particular home in the Withrow Downs Subdivision? If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. ...and if you like this reply, please give it a "thumbs up" or "best answer".
Web Reference:
Hey Pamela!
From Withrow Downs, it is about a 10-15 minute drive!
Let me know if I can help you with any other questions.
It is about 7 minutes to the University Hospital and about 15 minutes to Northeast Regional Hospital. Try using or google maps for more precise timing and directions.

wishing you success,
Robin Faison
Hi Pamela,

How far is Carolina Medical Center from where? Withrow Downs? If so, it's about 10 minutes from this community.

Mechell Harris
Allen Tate Realtors