In My Neighborhood in 34685>Question Details

Carloscamara, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

how far is palm harbour to clearwater miles?

Asked by Carloscamara, Saint Petersburg, FL Tue May 24, 2011

Answers

7
Its about 8 miles and 15 minutes drive time, depending on where you are and where you are going in Clearwater.
Hello Carloscamara:
Palm harbor is a very large unincorporated area, consisting of three zip codes--34685 is the farthest from Clearwater Beach area, since it is Eastlake/Boot Ranch area, North of Tampa Rd. and East of Tarpon Lake.

Of course, there are also parts of Clearwater which border parts of Palm Harbor--the Countryside area is adjacent to the Lake St. George area, separated by Curlew Rd.

What part of Clearwater ans Plam Harbor are you referring to? Google maps is a great way to gauge distance between one point and another.
From the East Lake area of Palm Harbor to Clearwater Beach it could be about 18 miles but if you are not going to the beach. Clearwater can be a lot closer. The corner of Mcmullen Booth (611) and Curlew is only about 5 Miles from the corner of East Lake Road (611) and Ridgemoor Blvd. So it really depends on where you start and Clearwater can cover a lot of ground. I would be happy to help you with any of your home buying or selling needs. I am very familiar with Pinellas County. Check out my listingboook accounts I offer Free to my clients at: clogier.listingbook.com or call 727-698-1841 if I can help you with anything else.
Clearwater and Palm Harbor abut one another between US19 and CR611 on the east side, however on the west side of US19 they are seperated by the City of Dunedin between Curlew Rd and Union Avenue
On the eastern boundaries, Clearwater and Palm Harbor are adjacent.
On the western border, the gulf side, they are seperated by the City of Dunedin, a delightful place to live.
Form all points in Clearwater, Palm Harbor or Dunedin, you are less than a 15 minute drive to a beach! In many cases you can get to the beach easily via bicycle on the 12 wide, 46 mile long, paved Pinellas Trail.
Of significant interest should be the incredible accessibility of the waterfront to citizens in the area.
More information about the area can be found on the community website http://www.myDunedin.com

Let me know if you need more information or resources
Annette Lawrence
ReMax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, Fl.
727. 420. 4041
Web Reference: http://www.MyDunedin.com
Hi Carlos,

It depends on where in Clearwater and Palm Harbor you're looking at. It is roughly 8 and a half miles from downtown Clearwater to Palm Harbor. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

Warm Regards,

Linda Mann

RE/MAX All Star
422-0069, Cell
lindamann1@live.com, email
It could be only a few miles but depends on your start point to your destination point. Do you have addresses?