In My Neighborhood in 28443>Question Details

Jennifer Ben…, Both Buyer and Seller in Killingworth, CT

how far away is Hampstead from good shopping and restaurants?

Asked by Jennifer Bennett, Killingworth, CT Sun Aug 1, 2010

Answers

2
Dear Ms. Bennett:

Hampstead is our home. We chose it because of its great location along the NC Coast and award winning school system. The homes and lots sizes are typically much larger than its sister city, Wilmington and the taxes are less. Hampstead gives the feeling of being not only in a coastal region but also a country area. It takes us about 15 minutes to drive to the Mayfaire in Wilmington with boutique shops, good restaurants, the movie theatres and Belk department store. Another five minutes to Kohl's department store and another ten minutes and we are shopping at the Mall (JC Pennys, Sears, etc) or downtown shopping and dining at the historic seaport district. To the NE is Topsail Island which still maintains its beauty as a family beach and resort with several outstanding restaurants in and around the beach with shopping limited to "beachy wear". Hope this helps.

Cecilia Litvak, Broker/REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Realty
Cell/Text (910) 352 - 2560 Fax (866) 411-3017
Hi Jennifer:

My name is Pat McClain, a Trulia representative. Your question regarding Hampstead, NC was forwarded to me and I will be happy to answer it. Hampstead is a small community located between the major cities of Jacksonville and Wilmington, NC. Surf City, a coastal town, is only about a ten minute drive and there are several excellent restaurants located on the oceanfront and just off the island.

Wilmington, NC is only about a twenty minute drive and there are many excellent restaurants on the riverfront as well as throughout the city and Wrightsville Beach. The shopping is excellent and parking usually isn't a problem as there are parking decks for the shops on the river front and ample parking in any of the shopping centers.

I hope this has been helpful, but should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Pat McClain

Century 21 Action, Inc.
518 Roland Avenue
Surf City, NC 28445

910-328-2511 - Office
910-471-3031 - Cell

http://www.century21topsail.com
http://www.searchcoastalnchomes.com