In My Neighborhood in 32908>Question Details

Danuta Becker, Home Buyer in Laguna Beach, CA

how fae is airport and how far is Ocean?

Asked by Danuta Becker, Laguna Beach, CA Wed Dec 23, 2009

Answers

5
Hello!
In Brevard County, there is the Melbourne International Airport which is a small airport that only runs Delta and US Airways flights. But, its very quiet, they have some very courteous attendents and it provides a comfortable flying experience, but you do pay for their small size. Orlando International (depending on where in Brevard County you live) can take 50mins to maybe 34/40 mins. Orlando International is very large with a hotel build right into the middle of the terminals, has tons of flights at any time with ranging airfare.

The beaches in Melbourne, the same story. Depending on where in the county you live it takes about 5-15 mins to get there. Even if you have to go over the causeway (bridge) to get beachside.

Hope this helps!

Heather Daley
Weichert Realtors, Hallmark Properties
Melbourne Beach, FL 32951
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010
Ms. Becker, There are two airports that you can use. Melbourne International. that has limited traffic and fights and carriers out of it and then there is Orlando International that depending on where you live in Brevard County can be from 30 minutes to an hour away. It of course depends on traffic and time of day.
I live in North East Palm Bay, closets corner is Minton Road and Palm Bay Rd. Now depending on the route I take it can be 10 minutes or 20 minutes. Also the traffic lights and traffic can hinder time. I live exactly 10 miles from the Beach at the end of 192 east or as they call it in Indialantic 5th ave.

Use this address on map quest to give you some idea. 828 Malabar Rd SE Palm Bay.Fl. 32909

If I can be of any further assistance please feel free to call me at 321-480-2544
Melbourne has an international airport or there is the Orlando airport; which is less than an hour away. The beaches are a short drive from Melbourne; less than 15 minutes.
Web Reference: http://www.EricLarkin.com
From Melbourne, the Orlando Airport is 50 minutes away. There is also an airport in melbourne. Daytona Beach airport is 1 hour away. From Melb. the ocean is 10 minutes away - over the causeway bridge.

Joan Berrios
National Realty of Brevard
321-960-8500
Map any distance use Mapquest.com excellent site provides approx. miles, est. time drive, turn by turn.

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lynn911
Lynn911

http://www.lynn911.com