In My Neighborhood in 08234>Question Details

frmyron, Home Buyer in Egg Harbor Township,...

how close is the nearest beach?

Asked by frmyron, Egg Harbor Township, NJ Thu Mar 29, 2012

Answers

4
Joanne Bernardini’s answer
Somers Point has a small one block beach. Ocean City has seven miles of gorgeous beaches! You are not far from Longport beaches either. No matter where you go you'll enjoy the same beautiful ocean. Just be sure to check some beaches are free (Longport) and some are not (Ocean City). If that is a problem call the city and ask.
I usually go to the beach in Brigantine. It's about a 20 min drive. It is (in my opinion) the safest beach in the area. Can be a bit crowded at time's but I just go down a little further.
it should be about 7-8 miles
We live in EHT at Blackman and Ocean Heights, and we scoot over the bridge to Longport in a matter of minutes. You could also go to Ocean City in minutes. Ventnor is a nice beach. The boardwalk at Atlantic City is a bit farther but fun. In the summer my son goes to camp in Margate and I'd say that take me about 20 minutes to get there.

Steven Schafer, Realtor
Balsley Losco
stevenschafer@att.net
http://www.southjerseyhomes.info
609-872-6626