Nina, Home Owner in Pembroke Pines, FL

how can i get a list of recently sold homes in my community?

Asked by Nina, Pembroke Pines, FL Tue Jun 28, 2011

Answers

15
Loriann M. Harrison’s answer
Hi Nina,
Well I see you have received several answers including great resource info on using the county appraiser's website to search yourself online.
The question I have for you would be what are you going to use the information for? The answer to that question will best direct where you need to obtain the information from and how to analize it. For example, if you are looking to challenge your property taxes this summer, or considering a refinance and want to get an initial estimate of value, maybe you're thinking of selling or perhaps you are renting and want to get an idea of how to budget for an upcoming purchase; whatever the reason, the resources you would use and the level of detail you may require would differ.
However, in any of these cases, your relationship with a trusted real estate consultant will help you achieve your goals. Please remember, that the values in real estate are constantly changing, so be sure to work with someone who can keep you abreast of thoses changes.

As a broker-associate with over 13 years of professional experience who lives and works in Pembroke Pines, and as a trainer in our market center who specializes in pricing and valuation, I'd be happy to speak with you and assist you in obtaining the information you require. Please feel free to contact me.

Loriann M. Harrison
Florida Realty Now
Keller Williams Realty PSW
954-237-0713
I like Matt's answer of contacting your favorite Real Estate agent or, of course, any of us on here who have responded to you.

The quickest way for you is to look up your property on the Broward County Property Appraiser's website - http://www.bcpa.net and then when you've called up your listing, click on "Property Search", agree to their terms and then put in your last and first name separated by a comma (no space). When you have your property listing, go down to the Sales History at the bottom left and click on Search Subdivision Sales. All sales transactions in your neighborhood will be listed in date order.

I hope that helps!

Angela
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
Any local agent/realty office can provide the information.
Hi Nina,
Realtors have access to public records on properties recently sold in your community.
If you agree, kindly send me an email to Laura@LauraisyourRealtor.com and I will be glad to send you last comparables sold in your area. I live in Miramar and I specialize in Miramar and Pembroke Pines areas.
Hope it helps!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 28, 2011
Feel free to contact me. I sell foreclosed homes straight from the bank and might be able to see if any new homes went into foreclosure in your immediate community.

Saida Guerrero
REO Listing Manager
786-218-0805
saidatherealtor@gmail.com
Hi Nina,

You have a great resource at the broward County Property Appraiser Website http://www.bcpa.net
Use the mapping feature and select 2009, and 2010 sales. However, if you want to know what your property is worth in todays market, it would be best to work with an experienced realtor to develop an accurate Comparable market Analysis at no charge. Please call me if I can assist.
Hi Nina,

Go to my website http://www.PembrokePines-HomeValues.com for a list of recently sold homes in your community.

Give me a call if you need help in buying or selling a home at 954-260-5570.

All the best!

Claudio Petasne, Realtor
The Keyes Co.
954-260-5570
ClaudioPetasne@gmail.com
Hello Nina, I will be more than happy to help you out. Regards,
Carmen G. Munoz, P.A.
Licensed Consulting Realtor
REO Specialist
Beachfront Realty
305-519-3626
Hi Nina,

Please feel free to contact me and will gladly assist you with your question...

Look forward to talking to you,

Jaime Charouf
Broker/Owner
EZ Realty & Investment Group, Inc.
(954) 318-1110
Jaimec@EZFunding-Realty.com
Nina
You have been getting plenty of answers to your inquiry, and all are good, most leading to ask you to call or contact that agent or Realtor, that's what we do. I am sure that each and every one of us would be happy to help you. As buying and selling your home can be exciting it can be a lot of work too, I would simply recommend that you reach out to a Realtor that you feel a comfort level with and that you feel confident that this Realtor can help you accomplish your goal.

Andy Gaskin
Better Homes &v Gardens Real Estate
954.770.6903
Hi Nina,

I would be happy to assist! Pembroke Pines is my area of focus. Please feel free to call or e-mail me.

Jimmy Morales
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
jimmymyagent@gmail.com
(954) 294-7157
Web Reference: http://www.HomesByJM.com
Hello Nina,

I would be happy to provide you with an in-depth Competitive Market Analysis for your home which will detail recently sold homes in your community and provide you guidance for pricing your home for sale when you are ready to sell. Please email your home address to my private email below. I will email you a complimentary copy of the analysis within 24 hours. Feel Free to call me at the number below.

Michael Humphries
michael.humphries@floridamoves.com
(954) 529-0727
I live and work in Pembroke Pines, I can provide you with that information.
Nina~ There are a few ways to get that information.

You can scour through the Broward County Tax Records on=line or at the appraisers office.

2. You can search for recent sales on several websites, including trulia.

3. Contact your favorite local real estate agent or broker... they can pull this data in a few minutes!

Happy Hunting!!
Nina,

I would be glad to provide that for you. Please send me an email, and I will respond.

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
Scohen77@aol.com
954-547-9203