In My Neighborhood in 07666>Question Details

Pauline, Home Owner in 07666

how can i find house sales within the past 6 months in teaneck nj?

Asked by Pauline, 07666 Fri Jan 20, 2012

Answers

5
Dear Pauline
Any realtor can help you to find the recent sales of houses similar to yours and anyone can do it for free,we just need to pull it out from NJMLS.
Call any of us and we can help

Pinal shah
Remax villa realty
Cell 201-952-7387
Circle of Excellence Award Winner 2011
Dear Pauline,

I notice that you are a homeowner. May I ask if this is reference to pricing your home for a potential sale or is is this for an appeal of your taxes? Two different purposes for comparison...naturally when people are looking to sell they are looking for the highest possible price and conversely when appealing taxes, the lowest price.

Basically, as someone mentioned there have been many sales in Teaneck in the past 6 months... but not all of those homes are relevant to your home. One should consider neighborhood, size of home and property, number of bedrooms, baths, etc. You narrow down the search in that way.

I'd be happy to further discuss this with you. I've been a successful agent for 19 years in the Teaneck real estate market.

Wendy

Wendy W. Dessanti
Broker/Sales Representative
Weichert
201 310-2255
wendydess@aol.com

ch
Hi, Best bet is to contact a local agent and have them pull the comps directly from the local MLS.

Chris
Hi Pauline,
I compile complete market reports for Teaneck every month & yearly, overall. If you'd like a link to them, just let me know. If you're looking for information with regard to a particular property's value, I can help with that as well.
I grew up in Teaneck & am in town every day.
Brian (201)489-3020
Pauline,
That information is available to realtors in the NewJerseyMLS. I would be happy to email it to you directly if you care to provide your email address. The file is too large to attach here. You can call me with your email address or send it to met at adriennep@remax.com Are you looking for single family sales or multiple family?
Adrienne Petrook
201-390-7909