In My Neighborhood in 33907>Question Details

Ana De Groat, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

how busy is Beacon Blvd.???

Asked by Ana De Groat, Fort Myers, FL Thu Apr 19, 2012

Answers

4
Beacon Blvd has a street light at the intersection of Crystal Dr. Evangelical Christian School is at the north end of Beacon. Also north of Crystal are two churches, a couple of condo complexes, a childcare, Beacon Executive Center and the entrance to the Danley Road industrial park.
Going south on Beacon are several speed humps which have slowed traffic somewhat that tries to cut through Sunrise. South of Sunrise is less busy. Hope that helps you. I have been navigating Lee County as a resident since 1982 and I would be very happy to help you as your buyers agent.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2011"by Gulfshore Life Magazine
sarahgarrett@argfl.com
239-464-8620
Web Access to MLS:
depends on what part of Beacon. south of Sunrise it isn't nearly as busy as north of Sunrise. If you aren't already working with an agent, I would love to help you. We have lived in the Villas since '96 and love it,
Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
Beacon has a good amount of traffic but guess everyone has there own definition of "how busy", I live right by there and sell alot of homes...
Beacon Blvd is not very busy it is street in a neighborhood. Are you looking for a home on beacon Blvd or in the area around? If you are and have questions you can give me a call at 2392400287 or email me at natalyaparker@ymail.com