In My Neighborhood in 10603>Question Details

teresa555, Home Buyer in White Plains, NY

how are the summerset house complex like to live in? the board? added fees? type of people living there

Asked by teresa555, White Plains, NY Sat Jun 30, 2012

? does anyone WALK to the N White Plains metro north station?

Answers

1
Are you working with a Realtor on your side, if you are buyer or renter you need to work with a buyers agent on your side. Commit to one Realtor who then will work in your best interest and protect your
interests and guide you through the entire buying process with expertise and experience....
You will get a market evaluation before making an offer, and you get all your questions answered
like some of those above..... all the fees, the condo doc, what is required by the board, how far to
the stations etc.

The buyers agent will work for YOU and his or her services are free to you as in most if not all cases
they get paid by the seller's side at the closing table out of the seller's proceeds.

Good luck to you.....

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)