In My Neighborhood in 32829>Question Details

Adil Jerrari, Home Buyer in Louisiana

how are the shopping areas?

Asked by Adil Jerrari, Louisiana Wed Aug 19, 2009

Answers

4
Hi Adil,

The answers you were given had plenty of useful information. Besides what was stated, you have a world class mall, The Florida Mall approximately 20 minutes West of 32829 and you have a huge outside open air shopping plaza Waterford Lakes approx. 20 minutes E of 32829. Waterford Lakes is in 32828 zip code and Florida Mall is in 32809. You also have Fashion Square Mall, closer to downtown, approx. 20-25 minutes North of 32829.

If I can provide additional information or future real estate assistance, please feel free to contact me. We specialize in working with out of state customers relocating to Central Florida.

Marty Kaiser
Broker/Associate
Certified Relocation Specialist
Accredited Buyer's Representative(ABR)
marty@floridasells.com
407-595-9700
Web Reference: http://www.floridasells.com
Hi Adil,

Suzanne is right there is no major shopping in the immediate area yet, but the big malls and big box stores are just a short drive away. However, think of Orlando in a different way. This is the discount shopping captial of the world. My wife and I lived in Europe for 18 years and every year we would come home with two empty suitcases to fill up with shopping in Orlando. You will love the shopping here. We do.

Mark LeMenager
Weichert, Realtors - Hallmark Properties
Hello Adil,

Zip 32829 is in SE Orlando.... is that the area in which you are interested? If it is, then this is known as the Vista Lakes area which has had a high growth rate in recent years. Just down the road south of Vista Lakes is the Lake Nona area (Zip 32832) which is also projected for high growth with the huge medical complex currently in the process of being built . There are no actual shopping malls in the area yet... but expect it won't be too long before there will be.

Please do visit my website where you can search MLS listings in the Orlando and surrounding areas and find other valuable information. Feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Suzanne Ogden, Realtor
Charles Rutenberg Realty
(407) 234-1098
sogden2@cfl.rr.com
Web Reference: http://www.suzanneogden.com
Hi Adil -
Shopping is great in Colorado. We have some wonderful malls and many other independent stores. It depends upon what part of the State you might be interested in too. Let us know if we can help you.
Janet and Jack
Brokers Guild, Gherry Creek Ltd.
Web Reference: http://www.janetandjack.com