slupinskak, Home Buyer in 11704

hello I am considering to live on Caryl Avenue between Euclid and McLean.. Can you please let me know how that area is? thanks so much,

Asked by slupinskak, 11704 Mon Feb 27, 2012

Answers

7
the area is not the best area but not bad. that street is ok but some surrounding streets are not that good i know my ex used to live down the block from there.
I agree with Ray about city-data.com, but first you have to sign up with them so you can put the question out there and hope people who live there will respond.
Web Reference: http://sallykgriffiths.com
Thanks so much, I know that re agents are prohibited from discussing this, I wad hoping to hear from people that live in the area :-)
Rather than relying on other's opinions, if you are not familiar with the area do take the time and visit more than once and at different times of day; possibly chat with neighbors/locals, look at everything that's important to you, etc., then determine if your comfort level can be reached. Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
Hi, unfortunately due to license laws, agents cant comment on safety and crime in an area. The other option is crime stats and calling the local police dept.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Thanks so much I checked there already but was looking for personal views..
If you would like to research a particular area, I have found the following link helpful. Just input the zip code and see the demographics.

http://www.city-data.com/

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

Direct 917-855-0277
rhollingsworth@houlihanlawrence.com