In My Neighborhood in 78873>Question Details

Bfr_544, Home Buyer in Camp Wood, TX

does it rain at all there---climate conditions in comparison to houston? what about border issues? Illegals?? thanks ray in illinois

Asked by Bfr_544, Camp Wood, TX Wed Jan 11, 2012

Answers

2
Most of the illegals that make it through the border patrol are harmless, if you are worried about that... Except for the terrorists that are making there way up through the tunnels and Big Bend area that is less patrolled. But, you should be able to distinguish between the accents :-) Just get yourself a gun Annie! Always be prepared to protect yourself whether it's from a cougar or a terrorist. And we have a ton of cougars and rattlesnakes here LOL!
By terrorist, you mean drug cartels? I wasn't aware there were tunnels there. That is scary. They have taken over the great state of TX!
Flag Mon Aug 4, 2014
You must be a racist and yes there are humble hardworking undocumented workers all over the TX. hill country!!
How is he racist, they have come here illegally, breaking the laws and remain, breaking more laws, mooching off of the taxpayers. "Illegal Invader Aliens."
Flag Mon Aug 4, 2014