In My Neighborhood in 85226>Question Details

ramosfebles, Home Buyer in Chandler, AZ

do you think is a good time to buy a house now with all the forclored thats coming in every day.Ido like that house on hazelton but am not sure.

Asked by ramosfebles, Chandler, AZ Tue Feb 28, 2012

Answers

8
The number of homes falling into default is dramatically less than we have seen in years. Now is a great time to buy a home because the market represents a great value. You can get a lovely home for a great price!
Now is a great time to buy as interest rates are at an all time low and pricing has reached it's bottom. Hope that helps!!

Karin Telles
United Brokers Group
106 S Kyrene Rd. Ste 2
Chandler AZ 85226
480 459 9825
With all the news reports and media telling us for months and years on end how bad things are, it is easy to doubt that now is a good time to buy. Ask yourself what your own reasons are for purchasing a house. You alone can answer. An ideal buyer has a credit (FICO)score above 620-640, has made all payments on time, and has no short sale or foreclosure in the past two to three years. Your experience in purchasing will be much more satisfying if you are clear about why you are buying and are pre approved for a loan before you make an offer on a house, where multiple offers are not uncommon in certain price ranges.
I think you are going to get a flood of answers that all say a big YES!! Especially if you are looking in Chandler -- it is very busy in the Chandler & Gilbert area. I have some various reports I can share with you if you would like to see some actual #s and fact. Our foreclosures and our REO inventory is actually going down considerably since last year! Many of us are feeling the shortage & struggle to find homes for our buyers. If we do find homes many times there are multiple offers. Dont miss this fantastic time to buy -- interest rates are LOW, LOW and prices are still LOW. Give me a call or send me an email if you would like more info and my help!
Christine
West USA Realty Revelation
602-750-0312
http://www.christinesazhomes.com
christine@christinesazhome.com
Yes, Yes... god time to buy !!! Rents are going up and homes are too!
Web Reference: http://azrealtorhelp4u.com
Hi Ramosfebles,
Prices are beginning to rise, whereas loan rates are at their lowest. Now indeed is the time to buy, Give me a call and I'll review the Hazelton House and help you find the best deal, there being no charge to you for my services. I'm also in Chandler.
Thanks for the inquiry,
Byron Godfrey
480704 0050
byronthebrit@cox.net
Ramos,
It is a great time to buy now - with the inventory so low, and so many Buyers, the market has become Seller's market.
Still, prices are quite low, interest rates are low, and this is very attractive to many Buyer.
The more challenging part may be obtaining a loan.
Please give me a call about the house in Hazelton.
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com

Now is a good time to purchase, the market is showing signs of a slow recovery and with mortgage rates so low, it perfect. Let me know if you want any help, I would be happy to assist you.

Linda