In My Neighborhood in 06473>Question Details

Vivienne, Other/Just Looking in 06473

do you bus north haven students?

Asked by Vivienne, 06473 Sun Apr 1, 2012

Answers

3
Yes, there is bus transportation for students. It is important to work with a local real estate agent who is familiar with the town you'd like to live in so they know the answers to questions that are important to you. I live and work in North Haven so you can call me at 203-815-4992 if you have any further questions.
For accurate information, you really should be contacting the school with all your questions...
North Haven does supply bus service to students that qualify, as well as transport to magent and art schools........

Since 1996 I have represented Buyers or Sellers of Real Property in North Haven

I have successfully managed and/or marketed purchase and /or sales transactions in the following areas of specialty. Single Family, Multi Family, Investment, Land with As Builts, Market Analysis with Broker Price Opinions (98% List to Sell Ratio) Bank Owned Property Asset Manager, Short Sale Expediter

As a Full time REALTOR®, I provide people Licensed Buyer Agent Representation, enhanced by my previous experience, the Coldwell Banker organization, and my unwavering commitment to you. I work full-time to assure your success in the local real estate market.

As your Licensed Buyer Agent I will:
a) Represent your best interests at all times.
b) Keep your financial and negotiating positions confidential.
c) Help you buy the best home at the best comparable price. Your offer to purchase will be supported by my essential market value analysis.
d) Help you negotiate the home inspection and required notifications.
e) Update you on all NEW MLS properties available, regardless of seller.
f) Arrange all showings so you don't have to deal with other agents.
g) Help you complete Sales Agreements and associated documents to manage your transaction seamlessly. The terms we propose will be unique to your situation and will support your best interests
CopyrightÓ2012 by David Carr. All Rights reserved

Email me or call 203-654-2905