In My Neighborhood in 81230>Question Details

Winifred D S…, Home Buyer in Jackson Hole, WY

do these units back up on the golf course? What are the monthly maint dues?

Asked by Winifred D Schnars, Jackson Hole, WY Fri Apr 27, 2012

Answers

4
unfortunately I will not be there till June 1, do you know if there are any for sale that do back up on the course? Are there any Water Wheel condos on the market that you know of?
Hi Winifred, I see that a couple of years ago you were interested in Gunnison, CO Golf Course properties. Are you still searching? Feel free to visit my Trulia page for information on current Golf Course and Gunnison area listings. I look forward to hearing from you!
Flag Tue May 19, 2015
Hello again,
$170/month for the HOA fees, covering Trash Service, Lawn, Snow Removal, Common Area Taxes, Ext Building Maintenance, Road Maintenance.
This unit does not back to the golf course but is very close to the front nine. I am not aware of any known major issues. Of course, if you were to get this property under contract, the first thing to do would be an inspection of the homes' systems including plumbing and electrical.
Are you located in Gunnison now? I'd be happy to set up a visit to the property with you.
Channing Boucher
970-596-3228
105 Shivano Drive, is it free and clear, I see that the bank owns it now.. are there any major flaws? Leaking, plumbing? Please tell me what you can about this unit, I have some interest.
Wini Schnars
Hello Winifred,
Which property do you seek information for ? I didnt' get the address or MLS number etc.
Channing