Lexnj012, Other/Just Looking in West Pullman, Chicago,...

did anyone die in this house

Asked by Lexnj012, West Pullman, Chicago, IL Wed Oct 21, 2009

ok this is my house now did anyone die there

Answers

4
cross5858’s answer
I am the owner of 12107 ashland as of 1 march 2012. The things written under this box are hilarrious!!! Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. I purchased it on a short sale and basically had it built from the ground up. the van in front of it was the contractor who did all of the work. All bricks tuck pointed, 2x4's put in and painted with kilv(to keep out mold), all new drywall put in, all house painted by me, Feldco put in my windows(did a great job!), Brand New heating system, kitchen new, brand new floors(3/4 inch thick; no squeaking). I grew up in this area and it is still a great neighborhood. There was a block party 2 months ago. Everyone around here just wants to live life and live in peace.

P.S.

There are no ghost(lol)!!!! The Sinclaire's lived here before and this was the modle house for a few of the houses on this block. His wife babysat me and my brother. They were great people but had to move on.

The Clark Family
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Does it smell like chicken? Is the remote always in a different place than you think you left it? Are you always missing a sock after you do the laundry? If you answered yes to all of the above, you should contact ghostbusters. They have recently moved to State and 43rd.
Contact your local police district or try the fire department; their paramedics may have responded.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 24, 2009
This question may be one best referred to the local police department. They would have access to this type of information.