In My Neighborhood in 33467>Question Details

Mb513, Other/Just Looking in 33461

crime rate for covered bridge villa

Asked by Mb513, 33461 Sun Jun 12, 2011

Answers

3
Two interesting sites which report crime data are SPOTCRIME.COM and CRIMEREPORTS.COM. Please keep in mind that the information at these sites may be incomplete, and inaccurate. If you are looking at a house to buy and you are unsure of the neighborhood, I would also suggest driving around it at various times of the day, and especially at night to see what type of activity that is going on. And if you really feel ambitious, walk around the neighborhood on the weekend and casually strike up conversations with others in the community to gauge their feelings of how safe they feel in their own neighborhood.

If you would like additional assistance in finding a home is a safe neighborhood, please feel free to send me an email and I will gladly help as much as I can.
M - Palm Beach County Sherrif's Office would be the Jurisdiction for Law Enforcement Contact for
Covered Bridge and I am sure they may direct you to answers. Feel free to go to the COMMUNITY
INFO page of my website for statistics on 33467 and comparisons to National Averages, Go to
http://www.pbc-realcam.com for this and more.
You should also know that Covered Bridge is heavily patrolled by volunteer and Contract Security,
with a fenced perimeter and limited access points. All this will Iam sure will be reflected in
neighborhood specific rate even lower than Zip Code Statistics .
Covered Bridge is also laid out in a way that the villas are grouped into seperate "courts " so as
to eliminate "pass through trafic " - pretty safe- check it out!

BOB BRUBAKER HIGHLIGHT REALTY PALM BEACH COUNTY Fl. 561-876-6649
Web Reference: http://www.pbc-realcam.com
Mb,

Often the best avenue to obtain accurate information about neighborhood safety is by being in contact with the local police department or county sheriff's department. They have access to the most current and accurate information and are normally very willing to be helpful.