Barbara Buca…, Real Estate Pro in West Palm Beach, FL

could I have information of the amenties offered for Bay Hill Estates?

Asked by Barbara Bucalo, West Palm Beach, FL Mon Jan 25, 2010

I would like to know the amenties in Bay Hill Estates: like pools,exercise areas,etc.

Answers

2
Nicole Marks Mason’s answer
Hello, Barb. Bay Hill Estates offers the following for amenities: Golf, putt green, pool, clubhouse, bike and jogging paths. Currently, there are 23 homes for sale in this community and they range in price from $339,000-$1,495,000. The lots are quite big - as large as 1.2 acres! One of the characteristics that are particularly nice is that each home has its own signature. This is not a "cookie cutter" neighborhood. Not to worry though, every home is perfectly maintained are beautiful! If you are interested in seeing the homes that are for sale in Bay Hill Estate please visit my website at http://www.BuySellBoca.com. If you are interested in seeing any of these homes please feel free to contact me at 561-445-8743 or email me at Nicole@BuySellBoca.com.

Thank you for your interest in Bay Hill Estate. I look forward to helping you with your home search.

Nicole Mason, Realtor
Web Reference: http://www.BuySellBoca.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 25, 2010
Good afternoon Barb,

As you know Bay Hill is a very nice community, but does not offer much ammenities. The clubhouse is mainly to support GOLF, and membership is voluntary. There is no Community Pool, Fitness center, etc.

Almost all of the homes have a private pool and golf views.

I'm not sure if you are aware that there is no city water or sewer in the community. All homes are on Well and Septic systems. There are plans to bring water in, but noting has been finalized.

There are a number of Short-Sales, but few foreclosures. Homes in Short-Sale status generally need some repairs like paint, landscaping, and flooring.

I have personally visited almost every home currently for sale.

If you have something in mind, please feel free to contact me for more information.

Craig Fialkowski GRI, CDPE
Herman Group Real Estate
300 Avenue of Champions Suite 230
Palm Beach Gardens FL 33411