Sue2one, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

contact for viewing 7732694584

Asked by Sue2one, Chicago, IL Thu Jan 19, 2012

Answers

4
John Meyers’ answer
Hello Sue. I would be happy to help but don't know which property you are referring to. -- Buyers should always find a good buyer agent who can help find the right home and negotiate on their behalf. -- As Matt mentioned, there is no cost to you for this service.
Since no link is visible--Keep in mind that any local agent/realty office can help you with showings, any necessary information, etc., therefore consider a call; if looking to purchase in the near future consider an agent of your own. So not to receive unwanted calls, you may wish to remove your contact information.
Get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you.
Find a qualified buyer's agent who can assist you with the search process. Feel free to contact me should you need any help.

Bill J Deligiannis
Charles Rutenberg Realty
630-788-5288
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com