In My Neighborhood in 33062>Question Details

Michelangelo…, Home Buyer in Pompano Beach, FL

can you please let me know more about this property at 2380 se 6th st. pompano beach 1. property tax 2. can a pool go in 3.any hao fees if any?

Asked by Michelangelo Fragale, Pompano Beach, FL Tue Jan 26, 2010

thank You
Mike Fragale

Answers

4
Contact me !! 3042768639. I can help you out!
Hi Mike,
most of the older subdivisions in Pompano do not have any HOA or gated communities. Most will allow your pool depending on the zoning requirements would determine what size pool would be allowed and that would affect the price and size in a pool. There's a couple good properties on the market as I showed a few the other day but they do not last long as there's a shortage of inventory compared to buyers in Florida. Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs to better assist you.let me fight for you.
Russ Greenberg, Realtor, ePro
561-445-8782
Russ1realtor@gmail.com
Dear Mike:

As the other Angela correctly told you, this one is no longer available. However, if you particularly like that area of Pompano Beach, there is a regular listing, which is the next one up in price in that location. It is a single family home, with a nice sized yard big enough to expand or put in a pool. Currently the property is a 2/1, but it makes a lovely beach house! If you're interested, I'd be happy to send you the listing. It is a regular sale, so no dealing with banks and much more flexibility on your part, and it is listed at $199,000. It went on the market in December, originally listed at $220,000.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
Hello Michelangelo - This property is a bank owned property located in the Santa Barbara Estates subdivision and is currently under contract, pending sale. The MLS did state that "Property has code/permit issues and sold as-is". The Property tax for 2008 was $1939 and didn't show any HOA dues. It's possible that you could put a pool in, but had a very small back yard. Hope this information was helpful to you in the event it should come back on the market. Good Luck in your search.
Angela Jensen
Coldwell Banker
(954) 465-1388
jensenatj@aol.com
Web Reference: http://www.AngelaJensen.com