Tuckertat, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

can i park a motor home here?

Asked by Tuckertat, Las Vegas, NV Wed Jul 27, 2011

Answers

5
I look up other properties at the Sunrise Manor Neighborhood and most of them have a 1/4 + acre lots and have no Association fees but that doesn't mean that they have no CC&R's because some neighborhoods or communities have CC&R's but no HOA. If you bought your property recently or is planning to buy one, you definitely will find out if there is/are restrictions stated on the CC&R's if it has CC&R's . One of the properties I saw definitely says "RV/Boat Parking" and does therefore allows you to park a motor home. If you are looking for a property and neighborhood where you can park a motor home, feel free to call or email me so I can help find you one. Best.
All the previous answers are right. Let me also know if you want me eto send you other homes or communities that allow for RV parking. If you have other questions, please feel free to email or call me.

Thanks!
CC&R's will explain the limits of your RV parking.

Steven Sales
Keller Williams Southern Nevada
702-845-5348
Hello ,
Some neighborhoods do allow RV parking. Let me know which area in Sunrise you are considering and I will give you the best listings that meet your criteria.
WHich community are you talking about?
Penny O'Brien with Simply Vegas