In My Neighborhood in 01077>Question Details

caseygerald, Home Buyer in Agawam, MA

can i have the number of the home so i can drive by?

Asked by caseygerald, Agawam, MA Mon Dec 19, 2011

Answers

5
Mikel DeFrancesco’s answer
Hi Casey,

You are likely signed up on a limited information site that gives you price and photos but no address unless you complete your registration. You can either contact a local buyer's agent for full and complete access to the MLS and listings of your choosing or email whatever info you have about it ( price, sq footage etc ) and I or another of our local realtors can assist.

Success! Real Estate – Mikel DeFrancesco
Real Estate in Massachusetts
direct: 617-755-8272
mike@successinmass.com http://www.SuccessInMass.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 25, 2011
Email the street and I will send you the listing. If you want to see it I can set up a showing. You can also use google maps to figure it out.
There are 52 single family homes for sale in 01077. There are 102 total listings in 01077. If you contact a local pro, you can get all the info you need.

Also, many agents put listings on their personal web sites that may not be in MLS. All full time pros know of real estate that is available but not actively listed. They protect those listings so they aren't by passed by unscrupoulous people.

(It helps brokers and agents who answer your question, when you choose a Best Answer.)
CAsey there is no link to any listing, you should go back to the ad, click on teh profile of the listing agent and email them direct, they can give you the address and answer your questions
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Which home are you talking about Casey? Could you post a link or an MLS number? My site below provides property addresses of Massachusetts homes for sale for free without registering. You could try searching on the site to find it again if you don't have a link or MLS number. Send me a message or post a reply and I would be glad to help you out. Chris