In My Neighborhood in 86333>Question Details

Jr Wilson, Other/Just Looking in Yarnell, AZ

can an inexpensive mfg. home be financed by someone with a discharged BK7 18 mos. ago

Asked by Jr Wilson, Yarnell, AZ Thu Jan 13, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Good question, talk with a lender to see if they can get it done. Free to find out, good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 16, 2011
The only person who can approve or decline you is a lender after a full application as been made. The general rule for mortgage financing is 24 months after discharge with reestablished credit. Mobile homes tend to be a separate category however. In most cases they required a larger down payment and higher rates than conventional homes.
Bottom line is call some local lenders and start by asking if they have mobile home loans. If yes, explain your BK and ask if you could qualify now, or if you'll need to wait. Once you have a couple lenders who have mobile home financing available, you'll know what you need.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 13, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer