In My Neighborhood in 95482>Question Details

gramirez2369, Home Buyer in Ukiah, CA

are you allowed to have animals. like horses?

Asked by gramirez2369, Ukiah, CA Tue Jul 3, 2012

Answers

3
Of course! However it depends on which area. You want minimum couple acres to make your horses feel comfortable.
There are about 90,000 population in the whole Mendocino county. Plenty of properies with big enough land to raise horses.
It is not allowed to raise domestic animals inside the city limit of City of Ukiah and City of Willits.
Properties where farming or horses etc. are allowed are zoned accordingly, and are usually properties with larger lots.

In order for you to find the right property for YOU you really should work with an experienced Area Realtor to do all the initial research on your behalf and then forward to you those properties that fit your needs......And what areas are you looking in, nothing in your question was stated....

If you need a recommendation for a good Realtor familiar with horse properties, let me know and we will gladly give you some good recommendations for your area of interest.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
What other animals "like" horses are you thinking of having . . . and where exactly?!?