dragonturtIe, Home Buyer in Long Beach, CA

are there celebrities living in the gated community of marina pacifica on marina pacifica drive?

Asked by dragonturtIe, Long Beach, CA Mon Mar 5, 2012

Answers

5
Myra Berman, Agent, Marina Pacifica Specialist since 1979

I Purchased and lived in the last of the original models when it was first built and have owned others in Marina Pacifica continuously through the years. Raquel Welch had a gentleman friend that lived in Key 20, Elton John was said to live here, President Ford's daughter lived here with her secret service bodyguard in the early days. I would not name current residents/owners, but I can tell you my clients through the years have included doctors, lawyers, school principals and teachers, secret service agents, Olympics athletes, professional football and baseball players, a Superior Court Judge and more.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 18, 2013
Check the tax roll. This will provide the owner of record.
I can tell you this: Raquel Welch USED to live there.... I agree I would not give this information up to protectt privacy!
Thanks Ian. Couldn't agree with you more! Respect for the privacy of clients is of the highest importance in any transaction.
Dear Dragonturtle,
If you were a celebrity (and you may well be), would you want your Real Estate Agent publicising your residential address? Celebrity client or not, a professional Realtor is bound to respect the confidentiality of transaction details, and would never disclose details without authorization from the client.. Celebs have a right to privacy too. I hope you understand.