In My Neighborhood in 02382>Question Details

Pamela J Nor…, Home Buyer in Kingston, MA

are there any parks or wooded areas for dogs to play& walk?

Asked by Pamela J Norling, Kingston, MA Sun Jun 3, 2012

Answers

1
You can google map the town and see them from the air and even the street level.
You drive the area and get to know what is close to the streets you are interested in.

I am not aware of a town that doesn't have parks or wlking areas.
Specific dog parks in Kingston.
From another site: (http://www.ecoanimal.com/dogfun/massachusetts.html) "Bay Farm is great, lots of other dogs and people, and a beach on the end for the dogs to swim. During the summer there are mowed paths through the tall grass, they mow the whole thing out in winter and it is a giant field. Dogs are alloed off leash but must be under owner's control. Part of the Bay Circuit. Bay farm is 66 acres of Farmland on Kingston Bay, lots of dogs, a beach and offleash. Silver Lake is 92 acres wooded on Silver Lake, off leash, not alot of other people. Location: Bay Farm is on Landing Road on the Duxbury side of the Duxbury/Kingston Line. Silver Lake is off the south side of route 27 in Kingston just east of the pemboke/Kingston liine. Long dirt road. Directions: Silver Lake is set far off the road about 1/2 mile. There are multiple trails through the woods and a small beach on Silver Lake. It is a great place to walk, but I have actually only seen (1) other person in the dozen of so times i have walked there with my dog."

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)