Donna, Renter in Fontana, CA

are there any HOA fees ??

Asked by Donna, Fontana, CA Sun Mar 13, 2011

Answers

2
Donna,

I must agree with Kevin, He is one of the most knowledgeable Realtors in the Orange Crest area. I know that the Orange Crest area is complicated and you will want to deal with someone who knows that area well. I highly recommend Kevin Allen and his team.
Donna,

Much of Orangecrest has no HOA fees. Other communities start as low as around $35/month and go as high as around $200/month (Rancho Valencia).

Another equally, if not more important question, is what is the monthly Mello Roos or special assessments associated with a particular home? This can vary from under $30/month to over $350/month.

My team specializes in the Orangecrest area & my family lives there as well. Please contact me directly at 951-315-7001 or KevinAllenTeam@gmail.com and I'd be happy to forward you more specific information on different sections of Orangecrest.

It is a fantastic community to live in and we look forward to having you as a neighbor in the near future!