Peggy Romero, Both Buyer and Seller in 54814

are the neighbors friendly?

Asked by Peggy Romero, 54814 Thu Mar 17, 2011

Answers

4
I have lived in the Congdon neighborhood for over almost 20 years now and it is an excellent neighborhood. Great schools and very friendly neighbors. They often will snow-blow my driveway without my asking, bring my trash cans in if I forget, and wave and chat when I'm out playing with the kids. We have a nice "block party" during the neighborhood night out each year. Wonderful place to be if you're a young family with kids or older and retired.
You will have to determine that on your own. I recommend driving/biking/walking through the neighborhood and talking with the residents.
As real estate professionals we aren't supposed to comment on neighborhood but I always tell my buyers if you want to know about neighborhood ask a neighbor. They're often out in their yard or walking our wonderful areas when I show homes.
Why not consider chatting with a few....to consider, opinions are often subjective...