In My Neighborhood in 18018>Question Details

Tina, Both Buyer and Seller in Emmaus, PA

268 10th avenue was flagged as neg rental wondering why this neg quote has been posted.This house is not a rental. I am owner and never rented to nor

Asked by Tina, Emmaus, PA Sat Sep 24, 2011

do I know a Dee that could have put in such a report. House was purchased by me lived in by me and was not a rental property.
Dee is not correct in report of this home. This is a really great neighborhood with wonderful neighbors. This is not a rental street , as far as I know, no houses are for rent here. Does anyone check on postings for this site to make sure they are accurate? Thanks.

Answers

3
Tina,

You are absolutely correct! I'm sure 268 10th Ave is a lovely home and have no idea of the situation of that property. The house I was referring to was 21 E. North st. I apologize for the incorrectt reference to your building I have no idea how that may have happened.
You may wish to directly contact customer service.....http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 24, 2011
The address flagged with the negative comment is 278 10th Ave,. There are some rentals in the west side of Bethlehem....as to that house, that street----would need more research.
This is a public forum website so there is not a method of checking for accuracy. The power of the web is only as powerful as the source. of info.
you need to dig deeper and ask a professional on occasion!