Cindy Kim, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA

601 W 40th Pl, Los Angeles CA 90037 is not dangerous?

Asked by Cindy Kim, Los Angeles, CA Tue Feb 26, 2013

Answers

4
Edith Karoline Jasser’s answer
Realtors by law are not allowed to give information about a neighborhood, good bad, dangerous or not, as it could be understood as steering which is against the law. Therefore when you want to find out as a buyer if a neighborhood is right for YOU you will have to do some of your own legwork, there is a lot of information on the internet, see the link below given by another agent.

Once you have narrowed down an area or better yet to a particular home, feel free to know at neighbors' doors and ask them what they like or not about their neighborhood as you intend to move in. The other
suggestions I always make to my buyers, drive through the neighborhood at various times of the day and during the week, to see for yourself if it fits your life style, and stop by at the local police station and ask your questions that you are concerned with.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
I work a lot in this neighborhood and own a building in the area. I would say drive around the streets of your choice and test your level of comfort and yes as another realtor said in a previos posting we are not allowed to give any info that might interpreted as steering. Another recommendation... hire a realtor familiar with the area.
Say it 3 times and click your heels together.