sharonramon76, Home Buyer in Surprise, AZ

15831 N 171st Drive. Where is the nearest public transportation from this address. I don't have a car at this time but need to know this in order to

Asked by sharonramon76, Surprise, AZ Mon Jul 30, 2012

plan on getting out to find a job. We're moving in about three months there from Illinois. Please help. Thanks.

Answers

5
Sadly to say but the closest continually running bus is probably going to be in front of the walmart at 12900 w thunderbird road. There is a metro city bus that used to leave from the Surprise aquatic center near the library but i think it may have relocated to another nearby location. Discount cab is extremely a waste of time- overcharges and each time i have attempted to utilize their services they either did not have a driver to come out to the surprise area or once they told me the driver was enroute-my job is about 30 miles away- time was crucial...each time i called i was advised the same information until finally someone advised they did not ever have a driver enroute because they did not have enough drivers at the time. Surprise dial a ride is helpful but you must make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance so they can create a route-- they drive around surprise for 1.00 cant beat that and at least you can get near a bus stop if needed
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012
Your about 4 miles or west of the end of the bus line-
Is this within walking distance or woukld I be better off riding a bike there to catch the bus?
Flag Wed Sep 12, 2012
Surprise Area Bus Routes and Schedules

Route 571
The Route 571 travels from the Surprise Park and Ride lot on the south side of Bell Road, east of Grand Avenue to the bus stop at Greenway Rd @ Surprise Elementary School and on to 1st Ave @ Van Buren and then 18th Ave @ Adams. Weekdays only.

Route 573
The Route 573 travels from 75th Ave @ Beardsley (Church of Joy), to the Arrowhead Towne Center, the Glendale Park and Ride and on to Phoenix. Weekdays only.

For more information on public transportation visit this site:

http://www.surpriseaz.gov/index.aspx?NID=1502

Gabby Sandy, REALTOR ®
Long Realty West Valley
Call Me at (480) 678-8817
e-Mail GSandy@longrealty.com
Web: GSandy.LongRealty.com

Your Real Estate Agent in Arizona!

I'm never too busy for Referrals!

Yo Hablo Español
Surprise is a suburb of the Metro Phoenix area. Here is the page for the Surprise express, it might help you to find the route you are looking for. http://routes.valleymetro.org/timetables/transit_route/1007?type=4