Cherokee40, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

8559 Mcdade St is 1 1/2 bath. Are their very many illegal aliens in the area? Why is it listed almost 10k less than the houses next to it?

Asked by Cherokee40, Houston, TX Sun Jul 17, 2011

Answers

4
I only see 3 active listings on mls for McDade, but 8559 is not one of them, nor has it been listed on MLS since 1989. I see it is on-line as "off market" where are you seeing it for sale?

The county has it accessed at 82k, but homes in the area are getting more since Spring Branch is so convienant to down town. I can send you the statistics for the neighborhood, but we do live in Houston so the question of illegal aliens is not one a Realtor can help with. We have to live by the ethics and codes of Realtors which is equal housing opportunity. You may just want to drive around the neighborhood at different times to get a feel of the neighborhood yourself. There are also websites with HPD that you can check crime stats with.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 17, 2011
The listing price might be due to its condition. If the homes around it are in better shape, have been remodeled, are newer, have upgrades, are larger, etc. they would be listed for more.

As far as the question about illegals, that is not a questions a Realtor can answer due to our code of ethics.
So are you saying illegal aliens are bringing. A negative impact to the area? Are you somehow better than them?
Good Monday Morning, Cherokee!

If you want to view homes to purchase call me and I'll help you search. Sometimes property on the internet is old or the status changes. Let's put together a plan and I will help and guide you through the processes from searching to appraisals to closing!

Call me and let's visit about your specific needs. Looking forward to helping you. Kathleen (281) 799-4002