Property Q&A in 95610>Question Details

Elaineandbru, Home Buyer in Citrus Heights, CA

You have aquired a home at 8513 Pearl Way Citrus Heights Ca 95610 Can you please tell us the status of the home and if it is available for

Asked by Elaineandbru, Citrus Heights, CA Sat Sep 10, 2011

sale
Elaine

Answers

2
This property was a little confusing to figure out from our online search records. In Foreclosureradar, a separate foreclosure search tool available by subscription, there shows no recent foreclosure activity. The tax records show a lis pendis against that property as well as a notice of trustee sale. All of that indicates the suspicion of a lawsuit to protest the foreclosure proceeding.

You can work with an experienced real estate person (direct investor, or realtor) to try methods to contact the current owner but my suspicion is he's relying on an attorney to use a loophole to save his rights to the property. That doesn't hint to me that he's someone who wants to sell.

I'm not sure it's really in a position where it was sold as you believe. The most expeditious method to find out for sure, might be to send a letter to the owner of record, or approach anyone who lives there. But I'd be careful in how you approach them- with sensitivity and understanding for their circumstances.
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 11, 2011
It was foreclosed and auctioned on 6/27. It is not currently on the market unless for sale by owner. Would you like me to look into this further for you?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 10, 2011