In My Neighborhood in 81147>Question Details

Lilangel_16, Renter in

Would there be a problem getting to town from this house in the winter time?

Asked by Lilangel_16, Thu Sep 13, 2012

Answers

6
Looks like an older question and maybe too late for "Lilangle_16" but Aspen Springs Metro takes pretty good care of the roads around Bob's Place. There will definitely be some storm cycles that come through where you'll have a bad day or two getting in or out from Bob's Place, but overall it shouldn't be any harder than most areas in Pagosa Springs and better than many.
I did ask that a long long time ago haha I'm Fabian's daughter. You said this one was sold.
Flag Tue Nov 6, 2012
I have lived here since 2005 and seen periods of 2 to 3ft of snow in a single storm but the school bus routes receive primary attention by the road dept, Pagosa Blvd and the surrounding roads are paved roads and are quickly plowed, I have never missed a day getting out. Others seem to be commenting on more rural locations off the grid.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
There are times that will be a tough drive... especially after a storm that area is not very well plowed.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Alright, thank you(:
Flag Sun Sep 16, 2012
Sorry I recieved the notification late. Its 264 Bobs Place, Pagosa Springs CO 81147, in Panderosa Pines.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Which property/house? Address or link?
What property are you referring to? There was no link or address mentioned in your question.