Tina Braska, Other/Just Looking in Carol Stream, IL

Would flood insurance be required for this property?

Asked by Tina Braska, Carol Stream, IL Sat Dec 29, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Our townhouse did not require flood insurance, but we bought it (CHEAP!).
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 19, 2015
If you are in a Flood zone area and have a loan, the lender will inssit on one...
For myself, in S. Florida, even on my free and clear properties I buy it...

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220 http://www.WeSellBroward.com

All Star Realty Inc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 11, 2013
Hi FEMA can change the zone so double check with your insurance agent who has up to date info . See all listings at www. Buy-sell-rent- florida. Com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Hi, I don't see a property indicated. I can tell you the best person to verify with would be your insurance agent. I do know in Florida, flood insurance is for RISING water, not intrusion, like a roof leak. If you need a good agent, let me know, can recommend.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer