In My Neighborhood in 34210>Question Details

Debbie Loman…, Home Buyer in 07731

Wondering what the Vizcaya (I think that is how it is spelled) condos are like. Good area to live in, safe, etc?

Asked by Debbie Lomanto, 07731 Thu Apr 1, 2010

Answers

2
Vizcaya Condominum is located it a fantastic area of Bradenton FL. The community is gated with a clubhouse fitness and heated swimming pool. It has a Melrose Place feel to it with Tile roofs and archways that give it a Spanish Mediteranean flare. There are a few other communities in the vicinity that are great too, Wild Oak Bay is waterfront with a long boardwalk along the bay with views of Downtown Sarasota in the distance. The pricing has come down so the units are selling in Vizcaya between $92,000 USD and $110,000 in the last 6 months for 2 bedrooms 2 baths. The link below leads to the active, pending and sold units in the last year. There are a few foreclosures but this community had very few due to the fact that they have always been condos its is not a conversion and the have been established since the 1980's. The location is about 6 miles to Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island. Holmes Beach is just north of there. Sarasota is just down the road for all of the Arts and Culture you could dream of.
Vizcaya is located just across the street from the world renouned Nick Bollitieri Tennis academy, families from around the world send their aspiring stars to be trained in Golf, Tennis and basketball.

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=897595285&s…

Check out MyClubRealty.com to see more properties available including bank owned and short sales in the Bradenton and Sarasota area.
If you would like to have an email sent to you of properties specifically meeting your needs feel free to give me a call and I can give you some tips on navigating through this market that is run by the foreclosures.
What is your connection to the area?
Brooke O'Malley
Broker
CLUB REALTY
941-726-2677
brooke@myclubrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.MyClubRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 1, 2010
Vizcaya is located on 34th St which I lovingly call condo Row. There are some great associations up and down that road that I have taken buyers to and sold over the years. On one end of 34th is IMG Academy which is a international scoccer and tennis training facility. On the other end is El Conquistador Country Club which in recent years sold their golf course to IMG and it is now a PGA course. In the middle of all of this is a State College. Used to be a community college with an huge nursing school amoung other things. I have seen people walking, jogging and biking in that area for years. I have placed clients in that area who love it. It is 15 minutes to the causeway and Gulf beaches and less than 10 minutes from the Bradenton/Sarasota Airport. Vizcaya is a gated community with over the top community appeal -looks more like high end Sarasota. And like everywhere else right now there are some great bargins available.
If I can help you in any way give me a call or e-mail.
debbie@bradentonmoves.com
Debbie Smith
Remax Alliance Group
(941)400-8847