Molly, Home Buyer in Midland, MI

Will prices for apartments in this building (55 EP) increase or decrease within two years? Is this a good investment?

Asked by Molly, Midland, MI Sun Jul 1, 2012

Answers

8
Madeline Padovano’s answer
Hi Molly - Don't think any of us really have crystal balls sorry. rentals in brooklyn NY are on the
rise and hard to comeby - do not know anything about midland, MI - but if you are talking about
prospect heights, brooklyn, new york. It has always been on the rise and is currently on the rise
will always be a good investment, location, location. not sure what (55ep) means?
enlighten me please thanks.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
55 Eastern Pkwy is between Underhill and Washington. Ideally, I'd like to find a much larger apartment with park views on the same block.
Flag Sun Jul 22, 2012
55 Eastern Parkway is a great building on a great block, we live on the same block, closer to Washington... The neighborhood has so much going for it right now that it seems likely that prices will continue to rise (we didn't even really have a drop, just a plateau). Rentals are at a real shortage in the area. If you want a view of the park for a better price, you may want to try the East side of the park (Prospect Lefferts Gardens) as most of the buildings along this block are too far from the park to really give you a view of it. Having said that, we have a view of the Botanical Gardens and Mt. Prospect.
Have no clue where 55 ep is I even looked it up missing some info. But really your question is if the market is going to go up or down in the next two years anywhere. Your answer NO, we have hit rock bottom and I can tell you that it will not go down but may stay steady and increase by a percent. Can it the market go down? Yes, For our markets to go down after what we have just been through will take a war to break out for the housing market and economy to go down even further, or a something big to happen to this Country. They don't call us the brave for no reason. If you have money go for it as long as your numbers and the investments numbers work you should be good. Wish you the Best! Jeannette Batsikas
Nobody can predict it, pay close attention to current market situation.
Unfortunately none of us can answer with accuracy, as none of us can predict the future; therefore if you like the property, no reason not to consider the idea.....
Dear Molly:

You cannot predict the future with 100% accuracy. You need to crunch the numbers and see if it makes sense now. If you need help figuring it out contact me. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
With the way rents are going you can be sure rents will be higher. As for prices , over the long run history shows prices will go up , not to mention mortgage rate will rise. Buying or selling take a good look at your situation and make a plan.
Don't know the address off 55 EP, but i do know you can raise the rent after the leases expire. Depending on where the building is, you are allowed to raise the rent a certain percentage every year if you want.

Call me with the address so I can give you more information.

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919