Jaffo Nerr, Real Estate Pro in Madera Parc, Gilbert,...

Will my niece be knifed here if she moves to this neighborhood? She is not very big.

Asked by Jaffo Nerr, Madera Parc, Gilbert, AZ Tue Sep 21, 2010

Answers

3
I have to admit that I laughed when I saw your question... For a city our size (175,000 people), we have a very low murder rate. 6 in 2009 compared to the nearby city of Providence with 22, Hartford with 31 and Boston with 42 (Population 600,000) Great Article about Providence Crime: http://www.projo.com/news/content/PROVIDENCE_MURDERS_12-20-0…

Worcester Police maintains a website with crime statistics of specific areas of the city. (link attached). That might be a good place to start. Another interesting website is FamilyWatchdog.com which shows sex offenders who live or work in any area.

You should visit your niece & explore our city!
This area is rated the safest in Worcester. Your question is deliberately misrepresenting the area. The Worcester POlice data base for the city supports this and this question needs to be removed. Your question is intentionally trying to steer people away from the Heard St area that has the safest walk score in the city currently.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 12, 2014
Probably not.

Jeff, let me know the specifics on where she is moving (or if she needs any assistance in the area) and I will be able to help. Webster Square isn't necessarily the best part of Worcester but it isn't too bad either. There are differences based on exact location in that area so just let me know the street or address and I could let you know what I think.
Quite a question!
Flag Wed Apr 23, 2014