In My Neighborhood in 33004>Question Details

Sylvie, Home Buyer in Hollywood, FL

Why is that , each time I looked at one specific property , the price was different , the three times ? Is this legal ?

Asked by Sylvie, Hollywood, FL Thu Jul 19, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Sylvie,

the listing price for a property is not written in stone, it is a listing price and nothing else. The price you finally pay can be more or less depending on the market as well as the negotiating skills of your realtor.

We have many tools we can use to not only evaluate the comparables but also research the market and
give you the insight in to the market to help you present the best offers most likely to secure you your dream home.

Remember the listing agent is generally representing the seller and you are best represented by a selling agent who is working to represent your best interests.

Good Luck with your home search and if you need any assistance call me: 305-900-9121

Allister Lenn

Prudential Florida Realty
http://www.allisterlenn.com
allister.lenn@gmail.com
305-900-9121
there is no answer possible since we do not know which property you are talking about.....
If you provide an address we may be of help....

Yes prices could change for a variety of reasons, upgrades, changing the price to adjust to current market conditions and many other reasons....
But without exact address we cannot get you any concrete explanation or answer.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)