In My Neighborhood in 08203>Question Details

Toni Malaspi…, Real Estate Pro in Stone Harbor, NJ

Why are there so many condo for sale in harbor Beach And some in foreclosure?

Asked by Toni Malaspina, Stone Harbor, NJ Thu Mar 22, 2012

Answers

1
Margaret Steadman’s answer
Hi Toni
I think you are referring to the Dolphin Cove complex (formerly Spartan Harbor). It is a pretty big complex and, historically, there have always been a fair number of units there. They are good properties for yearly rental or personal use. Not so much for summer rentals. There are some excellent value there now with one bedroom units starting in the 60K range. If you would like more information on these or any other Brigantine properties, please contact me at 609-703-9093 (cell) or margaret.steadman@prufoxroach.com. I am a full time agent with over 20 years of sales experience. Best of luck!
toni, i live here. we bought a couple of years ago just as it (we don't even say the old name anymore; there is simply no comparison) was metamorphosing - and i use the term advisedly - into dolphin cove. although the prices now are about half of what we paid then i still believe we made a good deal. if only i could buy up all the for-sale inventory! come take a look and i'll let you see what an old cozy one-bedroom can look like. knock at the unit with the best garden ;) - cited by the brigantine garden club, no less, as noteworthy - and i'll give you a tour.... i have friends who own in stone harbor but brigantine's old-town feel is more to my liking... and, no, margaret, i.'m not practising real estate - for now....
Flag Fri Aug 24, 2012