In My Neighborhood in Plano>Question Details

Wmickels, Other/Just Looking in Plano, TX

Why are so many relatively new KHov homes in Avignon in Plano being sold. This seems to indicate there are some issues the owners are satisfied with.

Asked by Wmickels, Plano, TX Wed Apr 3, 2013

I agree with the comment below that there are mostly new homes built by the builder that are being sold right now and not existing homes. Khov is a reputable builder and Avignon is a desireable neighborhood. I had 3 different clients looking into this subdivision in the past but decided to purchase a different home because of different reasons, not because of the area or the builder.

If you are not currently working with a realtor then I'd be happy to assist you. Feel free to call me.

Take care,
Susie Kay, Realtor®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
I agree with what most of the other agents say on this blog. If you are actually interest in buying a Khov home in there feel free to call me if you have any questions. I worked for KHOV for 5 years and I know the salesperson and the manager very well in Avignon. I am happy to help wether you use me as your agent or not.

Hunter - 214.500.5222
New builder in the subdivision... KHov has a good reputation. They are a production builder and have specific plans to choose from... Not as flexible as a custom builder, but if their plans fit a buyers lifestyle, may be a cost effective option for a new home. If considering a new home, use a realtor who can advise as to the best lots/plans available - always consider resale value. On-site builder reps represent the builder. I work as a buyers rep, and know Avignon area well. Please let me know if I can be of service. - Sara Free, Ebby Halliday Realtors, 214-883-4038 cell/text
Simply put Khov sells the same types of homes and same features that more expensive builders do for cheaper. I love Khov personally
I dont think there is any issue with the area I think KHOV offer lower price than Toll brothers and Sanders Home

my service is free for you so if you think I can help you

please contact me at 469-252-4677

or go to my website at www.

or send me an email at

and let me help you I can negotiate and get even better deal

John hamidi
I have a client that is buying a KHov home that is currently under construction in Avignon. I just went through the process of analyzing this subdivision relative to other neighborhoods in its proximity. I would be glad to discuss my thoughts with you. If you are considering a purchase of one of their homes, I have some insight that could instantly be worth at least $5000. Give me a call or email me. 214-808-3100.
Web Reference:
I was the onsite salesperson in Avignon for Platinum. It is a great neighborhood with great homes and people. We sold our lot position because we struggled as a custom builder against the buying power and pricing advantages of a national builder (we were competing agains Toll Brothers). KHOV ended up purchasing our lots and they were able to get the price point down to where the market was demanding and therefore generating sales. I can honestly say that they build one of the best quality homes for the money.
Hi Wmickels,

I only see 10 MLS listings for sale in Avignon, and 7 of them are new construction being sold by the builder.

That leaves just three previously occupied homes listed for sale. I would not think this is any reason to be alarmed. We can only speculate as to their reasons for listing their homes.

Kindest regards
Don Murray
Flag Wed Apr 3, 2013