In My Neighborhood in Austin>Question Details

Opal Johnson, Home Buyer in Austin, Chicago, IL

Who owns the property at 217 N. Austin Chicago, IL 60644?

Asked by Opal Johnson, Austin, Chicago, IL Wed Oct 20, 2010

Answers

5
Gary Geer’s answer
Opal,
This proerpty is an active listing and is listed at $32,900. It's been on the market for 95 days and is lender owned. I have further details on this property. Please contact me if you need more information. Hope this helps.

Gary Geer

http://www.GaryGeer.com
Hey Opal,

The property is currently on the market. Were you interested in purchasing it?

Please call me if you are.

Brandon Kurdziel
708-288-8241
Are you looking for the name of the person, or the bank that owns it? If your looking for the actual individual, you can try looking it up on the tax records. We, as agents, arent suppossed to just give peoples names out on public forums.

If your looking to buy this property, discuss it with your buyers agent. If you dont have one, go out and get one. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you. Interview two or three agents and go with the one you mesh best with.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
The property was foreclosed on 5/26/2010 and Citimortgage now owns the property. Please email me if you are interested in purchasing the home.
Hi Opal!

This property is no longer available for purchase as the owner has accepted a contract already. Are you in the market to purchase a new property or were you asking for some other reason? If you're interested in looking at similar properties I'd be happy to set up a free consultation with you to go over your needs and help you in your search. My contact information is available if you visit my website (listed below.)

Thanks!
Stephanie