In My Neighborhood in Ava>Question Details

wolfriver13, Home Owner in Ava, MO

Who do I contact to see about getting signs up on my road for drivers to be aware of a residence of a handicapped child so they will SLOW DOWN?

Asked by wolfriver13, Ava, MO Mon Feb 11, 2013

I have a Down Syndrome son that loves to play outside. We own our property and I would love to have signs up in my area to tell drivers to SLOW DOWN by my house. Who do I contact about this? He is not deaf, but one never knows if he would venture out onto the road. I can not afford to put up a fence, or I would.

Help the community by answering this question:


You need to call city hall in Ava and ask to speak to the secretary and she will direct you from there.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
Start with planning dept for the city ( if not in a city try the cnty planning dept
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 11, 2013
I would say that a fence and your diligence would be more effective.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 11, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer